Throughout the years TET Cue Theatre (Inglewood Dramatic Society) has been a recognisable part of the Inglewood and Taranaki community. Its members have come from all walks of life bringing their backgrounds, beliefs and enthusiasm for theatre to ensure that we have continued to reflect the culture of the time.
With several in-house productions planned each year there is never any shortage of demand for those interested in construction, design, lighting, sound, prompt work, prop procurement (ie a love for second hand stores!), advertising and general publicity, computer skills and even acting!
There are several membership options to consider:
1. Ordinary Member – allows you to participate in productions (cast or crew), voting rights, one free beverage for each Cue Theatre production, per financial year, invitation to social occasions, mail or email of Cue newsletter. Subscription – $25.00 per person per annum
2. Youth Member – applies to those aged between 7 and 18 years and allows participation in productions (cast or crew) and mail or email of newsletter. Subscription – $10.00 per person per annum
3. Associate Member – must prove financial membership to similar dramatic society, allows you to participate in productions (cast or crew) and mail or email of newsletter. Subscription – $12.00 per person per annum.
4. Associate Group Membership – available to any non profit group or club with an “artistic” aim and meeting within the TET area. Application for this membership must be made in writing to the current Cue Theatre committee seeking membership for a period that shall be no greater than from one AGM to the next. Membership will entitle groups to use the TET Cue Theatre and its facilities for the “legitimate activities” of the group and such use would be booked with the normal booking agent and subject to the standard hire contract. However a discounted rate for this hire may be determined by the Committee on a group by group basis as it sees fit. The Associate Group would also receive monthly newsletters by mail or email to their designated spokesperson but will have no voting rights. Please apply to Cue Theatre President, c/- P.O. Box 177, Inglewood.
5. Mailing List Only Membership (designed specifically for interested parties who specifically wish to be kept updated with Cue Newsletters and production publicity.) Fee – $12.00 per annum to cover administration and postage costs.
6. Email Membership (an ideal way to keep up with all the news from Cue and production publicity for those with email access only.) Fee – No Charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details to subscribe to the Email Membership option.
Please contact a committee member via email@example.com to register your interest in joining Cue and we will meet to discuss the best option for you. Alternatively please download the PDF Cue Theatre Membership Application available here and send, with your subscription to Cue Theatre, P.O. Box 177, Inglewood.
All welcome at our “Theatre With A Heart”.